Support requests can be submitted via our new Web Support Request Form
A few quick notes about the menus above:
- Some of the menu items will expand into sub-menus.
- Information about web browsers will be found under Software.
- Information about mobile devices, such as iPads and Kindles will be found under Hardware.
- Gaming console information, such as how to connect them to our campus network, will be found under FAQ.
- Printing information will be found under Hardware.
- Instructions for using Reporting Services to generate mailing labels will be found under FAQ.
If you’re having trouble finding a topic in the menus, try the search box.
Get free microsoft office 365
(available to all current students, faculty & staff)
Go To: https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and log in with your OWU BishopMail address & password. Everyone will be able to get Office 365 web versions and/or iPad versions. Office 2016 is available for both Mac and PC.
For new students:
- Visit our New Student FAQ page for answers to common questions.
- Usernames are assigned and consist of your first initial, middle initial and up to the first 6 letters of your last name.
- To reset your OWU account password, go to the Password Hint page.