Skip to main content

Oh-Wooo Help Desk

For all your tech support needs at Ohio Wesleyan University

Where can I find student financial awards for work study?

63 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Sep 19, 2023    myOWU Reporting Services


  1. Log into the myOWU Portal – follow this link,
  2. Select the Reporting Services link
  3. Open the General Reports folder
  4. Open Student Employment Awards File
  5. Select an award year and “View Report” (This report will not be updated until close to the start of Fall Semester.)