How do I report a student absence (or other concern) in my class?
- Log into Self-Service.
- Click on the Classes tab or click the Class List link under the image on the home page.
- Click the Grading link on the bar below the tabs.
- Click Attendance on the left.
- Select the course you’d like to record attendance for.
- Scroll down and click on the name of the student you’re concerned about.
- On the row with the date they were absent change the Attendance Status to “Absent”.
- Enter any helpful notes or concerns in the Comments field.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the list.
To go back and select another student, select one of the other links above Attendance on the left, and then click Attendance again.