What if the class I want to add is full? (Wait List)
- If a course is full, the Add button on the right side of the screen will change to Wait. (Note: If an intro class is full but there’s no Wait button, please contact the Registrar’s Office to be added to the waitlist.)
- If you would like to be added to the wait list for this course, click on the Wait button
- Submit your Cart during your registration window (see instructions below).
Note: You will need to check the wait list daily to see if you have been allowed in the course. The system permits 48 hours for a student to respond to the wait list approval. After that time, the open seat will be offered to another student. The portal must be open in order to register for a wait listed course.
To accept an approved waitlisted course:
- Click on the Registration tab.
- Select Traditional Courses from the menu line located beneath the tab. (Your class portal
or the open registration portal must be open in order to register for a wait listed course.)
- Click Next at the bottom of your screen. You will need to click the Next button three times in order to register. If you do not get the “Congratulations” screen, then the change in registration did not go through.