Ohio Wesleyan has teamed up with SALTTM, a new program created by American Student Assistance, to help students manage their money, including student loans. All SALT services, including financial counseling, are available to OWU students (and young alumni) free of charge.
Back in the day (way, way back in the day), salt was the universal currency. It’s why SALT goes back to basics to give you universal info and smart strategies to help you take control of your money.
You should have received an invitation to activate your SALT membership earlier this week. Participating in the free program gives you access to members-only features, including:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your federal student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT’s expert counselors.
- My Money 101—a self-paced, online resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to help jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
If you did not receive a SALT invitation, please contact SALT’s member support team at 855.469.2724. A SALT link also is available via your “myOWU” gateway. American Student Assistance (ASA) is a nonprofit organization with more than 50 years of experience in higher education finances. OWU hopes you find the program beneficial. Thank you for your time and attention.
Director of Financial Aid
Ohio Wesleyan University