Windows 10 is Microsoft’s new operating system which tries to expand on the features of Windows 7 and 8. It was released on July 29th, 2015 and offered for free for users who own either Windows 7 or 8 for up to a year after its release.
- Must have any version of Windows 7 (although 7 SP1 is recommended) or Windows 8 (although 8.1 Update is recommended).
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later
- Display: 800×600 resolution
Many Windows 10 users have reported problems with Wifi after updating the operating system. This can be anything from difficulty keeping a stable connection to being unable to connect to any networks. Some simple solutions could be restarting the computer or disabling the Wifi sharing feature.
Contact us for assistance.