Windows Internet Explorer (IE) is the default web browser that comes with Windows.
How to Change Homepage
To set the current web page as the home page:
- Navigate to the webpage you would like to set as the home page.
- Right click the Home button , and then click Add or Change Home Page.
- In the Add or Change Home Page dialog box, do one of the following:
- To make the current webpage your only home page, click Use this webpage as your only home page.
- To start a home page tab set or to add the current webpage to your set of home page tabs, click Add this webpage to your home page tabs.
- To replace your existing home page or home page tab set with the webpages you currently have open, click Use the current tab set as your home page. This option will only be available if you have more than one tab open in Internet Explorer.
- Click Yes to save your changes.