Connecting to Bishopnet with Windows 8 or 8.1
- From the Start screen, open the Charms Bar (hover your mouse in the upper-right corner of your screen) then click Settings.
- Click the Wireless icon, then click BishopNet. Make sure that Connect automatically is checked then click the Connect button. (Note: If BishopNet does not appear, double-check that your wireless is on and that you are within range of the campus wireless network inside an OWU building.)
- You will now be prompted to enter your credentials. Enter your OWU username and password then click OK. (Your username is the first part of your email address without the @owu.edu.)
- Click Connect to accept the authentication certificate.
- You should now have a limited connection to BishopNet.
- Now open a browser and go to http://wifi.owu.edu/. You will be asked for your OWU username and password one more time. Once you complete and Submit this, you should be online with BishopNet in about 5 minutes.