- Click the Wireless icon at bottom right.
- Select No network/BishopNet.
- Select BishopNet.
- Enter the following settings: For EAP Method select PEAP; For Phase 2 authentication select MSCHAPv2; Leave CA certificate and User certificate ‘unspecified’; For Identity enter your OWU username; Leave Anonymous identity blank; For Password enter your OWU email password
- Select Connect. A certificate screen will appear. Tap Accept. You should be connected to BishopNet, but you will still need to register your device.
- Open a browser and go to http://wifi.owu.edu/ to finish your registration. You will be asked for your OWU username and password one more time. Once you complete and Submit this, you should be online with BishopNet within 5 minutes. After that it will connect automatically whenever you are within range of one of our access points.