Mac OS X Lion (10.7)
Connecting to the Campus Wireless Network with Mac OS X 10.7 and higher
- To configure your computer’s wireless network setting, first make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Click the icon at the top right near the clock. If necessary, click ‘Turn Wi-Fi On’.
- From that same Wi-Fi menu select BishopNet.
- You will be prompted to enter your OWU username (without the “@owu.edu”) and password.
- You may be asked to accept a certificate the first time you connect. Click Show Certificate and make sure Always trust these certificates is checked.
- Open safari and go to http://wifi.owu.edu/ to finish your registration. You will be asked for your OWU username and password one more time. Make sure the first letter in your username is not capitalized. Once you complete and Submit this, you should be online with BishopNet in about 5 minutes.