Here are instructions for connecting to BishopNet for common devices:
- For Android click here
- For Blackberry click here
- For Kindle Nook tablets click here
- For Windows 10 click here
- For Windows 8 or 8.1 click here.
- For Windows 7 click here.
- Mac OS X 10.7 and Higher click here.
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) click here.
- iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) click here.
Most current generation gaming consoles may be connected to our BishopGuest network after manual registration through the Help Desk. Simply send its WIFI (or MAC) address along with your name and student ID number.
As long as your system supports WPA2-Enterprise secure networks, it should be able to connect to BishopNet. Wherever you find the network settings, here is what you should use:
Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
Anonymous Identity: (Leave blank)
CA Certificate: (Either “Digicert” or “Thawte” or “Default”)
PEAP Version: Automatic
Inner or Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2
Username: (Your OWU username)
Password: (Your OWU password)
If you have any difficulty, please bring it in to the Help Desk. We’d be glad to help.