Here are instructions for connecting to BishopNet for common devices:
- For Android click here
- For Blackberry click here
- For Kindle Nook tablets click here
- For Windows 10 click here
- For Windows 8 or 8.1 click here.
- For Windows 7 click here.
- Mac OS X 10.7 and Higher click here.
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) click here.
- iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) click here.
Most current generation gaming consoles may be connected to our BishopGuest network after manual registration through the Help Desk. Simply send its WIFI (or MAC) address along with your name and student ID number.
Tip for connecting with Ubuntu:
We’ve had reports that the default WIFI settings in Ubuntu 9.04 work well with BishopNet without having to do any customization. If you’re using version 9.10, Karmic Koala, you’ll have to use these settings:
To connect with Arch Linux and WICD:
Use “PEAP with TKIP/MSCHAPV2″ and leave the Path to Certificate blank.