Skip to content
Connecting to BishopNet with MacOS Catalina (and other recent MacOS versions)
- First, make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Click the icon at the top right, near volume and battery icons. and Turn Wi-Fi On.
- From that same Wi-Fi menu select BishopNet.
- You will be prompted to enter your OWU username (without the “@owu.edu”) and password.
- You may be asked to accept a certificate the first time you connect. Click Show Certificate and make sure Always trust these certificates is checked.
- Open a web browser, such as Safari, and go to wifi.owu.edu to Register This Device. You will be asked for your OWU username and password one more time. Make sure the first letter in your username is not capitalized. Once you complete and Submit this, you should be online with BishopNet in about 5 minutes.