Connecting to BishopNet on a Windows 10 PC or tablet
- Click the Wireless icon in the taskbar notification tray, then click BishopNet. Check ‘Connect automatically’ then click Connect.
- You will be prompted to enter a username and password. Enter your OWU username (do not include @owu.edu) and password (your OWU email password) then click OK.
- Click Connect to accept the authentication certificate.
- You should now have a limited connection to BishopNet.
- Open a browser and go to wifi.owu.edu. You will be asked for your OWU username and password one more time. Once you complete and Submit this, you should be online in about 5 minutes.