Connecting to BishopNet on a Chromebook
- Click the Wireless icon at bottom right.
- Select No network/BishopNet.
- Select BishopNet.
- Enter the following settings:
- For EAP Method select PEAP
- For Phase 2 authentication select MSCHAPv2
- Leave CA certificate and User certificate ‘unspecified’
- For Identity enter your OWU username
- Leave Anonymous identity blank
- For Password enter your OWU email password
- Select Connect. A certificate screen will appear. Tap Accept. You should be connected to BishopNet, but you will still need to register your device.
- Open a browser and go to wifi.owu.edu to finish your registration. You will be asked for your OWU username and password one more time. Once you complete and Submit this, you should be online with BishopNet within 5 minutes. After that it will connect automatically whenever you are within range of one of our access points.