What you need:
To use AirPlay Mirroring, you need to have the following
- iPhone 4s or later or
- iPad 2 or later or
- iPad mini or later or
- iPod touch (5th generation) and
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)
Connecting to Apple TV
- Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center. Tap AirPlay
Turn on Mirroring
- Tap the name of the Apple TV you wish to AirPlay to, then tap Mirroring.
Once enabled, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored on your Apple TV.
Additional Information (If your device isn’t using iOS 7)
- Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iOS device, double- click the Home button to display your recently used apps.
- Swipe the recently used apps twice from left to right until you see the AirPlay icon: . If you don’t see the AirPlay icon on your iOS decide, your iOS device and Apple TV may not be on the same network. Get help troubleshooting, if necessary.
- Tap the AirPlay icon, , to display a list of available AirPlay devices.
- To use AirPlay Mirroring, select the name of your Apple TV and turn on Mirroring.
- In order to connect to Apple TV, Android users must download AppleTV AirPlay Media Player.
PC & Mac AirParrot Connection
- AirParrot adds AirPlay screen mirroring to any Windows or Mac computer. Wirelessly connect a computer to a TV and stream movies, music, photos, and more to an Apple TV. To download AirParrot for Mac or Windows visit the site, http://www.airsquirrels.com/airparrot/download/