The student mailroom is conveniently located in the basement of the Hamilton Williams Campus Center (40 Rowland Ave.), right next to the bookstore. Students can pick up all mail and packages at this location.
Hours: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., M – F
1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. during break
1st Class mail/packages are forwarded after you have graduated/or left the university, please provide a forwarding address before leaving.
- Notify Student Mailroom in person with name, ID#, and box#
- There is a $15 fee
- All packages, including Express delivery are handled from this mailroom
- Your will receive and e-mail when you have received a package. You are provide with a tracking number that you will need when picking up the package.
- Students must show some form of identification to pick up their packages. Acceptable ID’s include the OWU ID, driver’s license, state ID, passport.
- If you are unable to pick up a package during our hours you may send an e-mail to the student mailroom giving authorization to someone else. They will need to show their I.D. for this pick up.
- Fill out a Change of Address form available at the student mailroom
- Be sure to hand in the form in person
OWU Box #
40 Rowland Ave.
Ohio Wesleyan University
Delaware, OH 43015
For Amazon purchases and convenient package pickup at no additional cost*, there is an Amazon Locker in Smith Hall. There you can pick up your Amazon packages 24/7, eliminate waiting in line, and use it for deliveries and returns.
To use OWU’s Amazon Locker, add it to your Amazon address book by searching for Locker JOELLE at www.amazon.com/findalocker. Then select it as your delivery address at checkout. You’ll get an email with a unique code when your package is ready for pickup at the Locker. When you arrive to collect your package, enter your pickup code or scan the barcode using the barcode scanner and follow the instructions on the screen.
All packages delivered to Amazon Locker locations must be picked up within three days. If you’re not able to collect your package within this timeframe, the package will be returned for a refund. Any questions or concerns about your packages or the Amazon locker should be directed to Amazon Customer Service (1-888-280-4331.)
*Standard shipping or free Prime shipping rates apply. Amazon Locker can only be used for eligible items ordered at Amazon.com.