How to access Course Evaluations for Faculty Members:
1. Go to http://my.owu.edu in a web browser of your choice. You will be asked to log in with your OWU username and password, unless your computer has already stored these and logs you in automatically.
2. Roll your mouse cursor over the Faculty and Staff menu item.
3. Click on Course Evaluations from the list that appears.
4. Select the course evaluation you wish to view.
5. Click the “Download selected” button.
6. Alternatively, you can download all course evaluation as a single PDF file by clicking the “Download all” button. You can download all course evaluation for a selected semester by clicking the “Download term” button after selecting the appropriate term.
Things to note:
1. Course evaluations are available electronically back through Fall 2010. No other historical records are stored in the database.
2. Course evaluation records will be retained for 10 years as stipulated by the *Faculty Handbook*. After that, they will no longer appear in your list of evaluated courses.
3. Paper copies of course evaluations will no longer be distributed.
4. Grand Totals summarizing all-faculty means and medians are included in every downloaded file.
5. Department chairs cannot view course evaluation records for part-time faculty online. Department chairs should contact Alice Winters to review course evaluations for the part-time faculty in their departments.
If you have any questions or concerns about policy or have any difficulty accessing your course evaluations, please do not hesitate to contact Dale J. Brugh, Chair, Faculty Personnel Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or x3530.