The Chappelear Design Studio (upstairs, above the set workshop) has an Epson PowerLite 935w projector with the capability to project without connecting a video cable. Here are instructions for using it.
Epson EasyMP Network (Wireless) Projection is required.
If your computer does not have EasyMP Network Projection software:
1) Open a web browser and go to http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=35942&infoType=Downloads
2) Download the EasyMP Network Projection software for your Mac or PC.
3) Install it on your computer, then follow the instructions below.
If you already have EasyMP Network Projection software installed:
1) Launch EasyMP Network Projection from the Start menu (PC) or Launch Pad (Mac)
3) If asked, select Advanced Connection Mode.
4) Select the Design Studio projector in the list on the Connection Screen. Please note: it has IP address 18.104.22.168. If it doesn’t show up in the list, you may add it using the Manual Search:
5) Click the Connect button at bottom right. Your computer screen should now appear on the projected screen.
Some Toolbar options to be aware of while projecting:
Set options: Transmission performance during the transfer of computer images can be adjusted.
Disconnect: Disconnects the connection to the projector.
Switch toolbar display: The toolbar display may be switched between Full, Normal, and Simple.
Contact us if you have any questions or need any assistance.