Apple Mail is the E-mail program included with Mac OS X
For help to set up apple mail go to:
How to Set Up the OWU Directory in Apple Mail
- Choose Mail > Preferences, and then click Composing.
- Select “Automatically complete addresses” and then click the Configure LDAP button.
- Click the Add (+) button to add an LDAP server.
- Enter OWU Directory in the Name field, and ldap.owu.edu in the Server field. In the search base field enter ou=Accounts,dc=owu,dc=edu. Leave all the other fields as they appear.
- Click Save to enable the directory, and close Mail preferences.