Concur Travel and Expense integrates travel booking and expense reporting into a single system. By combining these functions, you are able to book travel and submit expense reports using the same tool.
This system offers enhanced features including:
- Single sign-on: Log into the system using your OWU user id and password
- Mobile capabilities: Book travel and submit/approve expense reports via your device.
- Integrated travel and expense: Book travel and link itineraries to expense reports.
- E-receipts: Attach receipt images to a report instead of scanning paper receipts.
- Copy expense: Copy expenses from one line to another.
- Smart expenses: Itinerary data is captured at the time travel is booked, and credit card charges and electronic receipts can be automatically populated in the expense report.
- Improved interface: Book travel and create expense reports more easily.
- Rewards Programs: Link all personal travel rewards programs to continue accruing additional rewards.
Save this link
Click this link to access Concur Travel and Expense: Concur Solutions
Bookmark the login page to make it easy to launch Concur in the future.
Link is also on the myOWU page.
Complete your profile
Before using Concur Travel and Expense for the first time, you must complete your profile by clicking the “Profile” link at the top of the Concur home page and then review, update and save your profile information. You must “verify” your email address to enable e-receipts.
You may start seeing notifications from the system regarding available expenses or expense reports to approve. You may turn these notifications off under your preferences in your Concur profile.
SAP Concur mobile app
On your mobile device, you can:
- Download the SAP Concur mobile application
- Reserve travel
- Upload receipt images on the go
- Create and submit expense reports
Special note for approvers
The system will automatically send emails to you when you have an open expense report to approve.
Training materials such as web-based training and quick reference guides are available on the Purchasing Website.